10/26/09

Going in to Labor Tactics

I finished the primary program yesterday and got released as primary president so I can now have a baby. Since walking hasn't seemed to do the trick, I thought I'd give raking leaves a try. We got all the leaves in to a big pile so Noah could jump in to them. We stuck Ava in them but she kept getting lost (literally, I had to dig her out a couple of times) so we ousted that idea. It may not put me in to labor, but at least Noah had a good time in the leaves.

5 comments:

Em said...

:) cute kids! It's so fun how the leaves are changing colors!

Ty * April said...

Way cute pictures! I almost missed Ava in the last picture. My kids are a little jealous of the leaves. They can hardly wait to jump in them.
(I see you got my text) :)

The Yoder's Five said...

You were the Primary president?! I'm so glad they released you! My friend back in Albuquerque had her 5th baby in August and they still haven't released her. Keep the updates coming!

mommaquincy said...

I'm afraid that this baby is waiting for Ava to look more like a big sister! Great pictures! Reminds me of fall in Taylorsville!

Earl & Girls said...

Sounds like fun. I can't believe they already released you. Who did they call to replace you? Good luck with everything.