1/15/10

Oh what do you do in the wintertime when all the world is freezing?

Noah and I made some colored icicle ornaments today. Since our highs never reach above freezing they should last awhile. They might turn black in this awful air but for now they add a little color to our backyard.
Uncle Kyle and Auntie Em brought Noah these wax lips and mustache. We've had fun taking pictures of the kids with them on.
My snow bunnies. We decided to walk the 1 1/2 blocks to pick up Noah from school. The kids love to be outside.......no matter the weather.

4 comments:

bethany said...

You have the best kids. Your babies are great. I like how Noah is looking out of the corner of his eye on that last one, it reminds me of kate.

mommaquincy said...

I love the snow bunny suit!

Hayley Winslow said...

Man your kids are cute. Can't believe how much Grant has changed since he was born. Hope we can see you all again one day :)

Heidi said...

The icicle idea is so cute. Love your snow babies!