1/28/10

Opposition

1:45 p.m.
MAD MAD MAD BABIES!!!
(Noah was in the corner with his ears plugged but I made him go right in the middle of the babies for the picture)
2:00 p.m.
Peacefully sleeping children
(no picture of Ava sleeping - I'm wasn't willing to risk her waking up)
In church most of the lessons where on opposition. This is my example of opposition.
Mad babies vs. peacefully sleeping babies!! :) Noah, being the tender-hearted boy that he is, usually joins in the screaming fest, but on occasion he will laugh, plug his ears and then look and me with a big grin and say, "All these cryin' babies!" He says the funniest stuff lately. His most recent line, "I need to go somewhere quiet."
Some random cute pictures of the munchkins. Ava is EVERYWHERE!! She climbs and stands on everything and has learned to climb stairs as well.

8 comments:

Ty * April said...

Are all those crying babies still in their pajamas at 2:00p.m.? I bet I have never done that! :)

What cute crying babies though.

Summer Wilson said...

yes, we are all usually in our p.j.'s until about 4!

Jon & Bridget said...

I am glad that I am not the only one with kids in their pj's all day. Yesterday JT didn't even make it out of his pj's. I blame dad because he is the one that is home all day. :) Looks like you have your hands full, but they are so adorable. Next time you come down or we come up we need to get together. :)

mammasweet said...

Just so you know, I witnessed a Jammie Day for Kate and Brooke this week also!! Love you.

bethany said...

You have the best family. I love those crazy babies. Grant looks so different in each new picture. He's lost that new infant look entirely, hasn't he?

-Kyle and Emily- said...

glad it is you and not me:)

mommaquincy said...

They are so cute crying, but that's without the sound, I guess. Noah is learning! Such a big change for him this year! Its great that you can laugh and take a picture of the situation!

Cram Family said...

Man do I know how you feel right now. I LOVE it when I can get both of them to sleep at the same time.!! Good thing they are so cute because it makes the screaming time that they have easier:)