4/20/10

Allergies AKA Spring!!!

Notice anything wrong with this picture? 1. Shoes are for warmer weather (it was cold at the time) 2. Shoes are way too small (he wore these when he was 2). A few weeks ago Noah was doddling, as usual, and his friend was at the door to take him to school. I told him to go look for his shoes about 15 minutes earlier and when I needed to rush him out the door, he of course hadn't even started looking, I grabbed the only pair I could find.
The snow is gone!!! We've been cursed in years past with snow in May so it could be a fluke, but the past week or so has been beautiful. We've dusted off the stroller, uncovered the sandbox and "marked" the pee-pee rock numerous times (Noah has marked it - not me). Ava loves to be outside as much as Noah does. She likes to taste the rocks, sand and leaves. Plop her in a pile of sand and she's happy for hours. Noah plays really well with her and only occasionally wrestles her over or dumps sand in her hair.
This past weekend we were so lucky to have our daddy in town. We planned for the new/old rundown house we recently put an offer on, played at the park and just hung out together. Here's an update on our living status. Adam and I are still separated, not by choice. Our house in Salt Lake still belongs to us, dang it. The house previously mentioned will not be ours because our offer got rejected, stupid bank. We started the house hunt over, ugh. We are all happy and healthy and couldn't ask for anything more......well, we would like to be happy and healthy together. That's not asking too much is it?!

7 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

Thanks for the update. I hope you had a great weekend!

The Yoder's Five said...

Cute, cute kids. Haha--the pee-pee rock....I can't wait until spring arrives here. We've had a few nice days but other than that it's been windy, it snowed twice last week and the temps are going to be back in the 40's soon with more wind and rain. SIGH.

Sorry you're still stuck in UT by yourself!

mammasweet said...

Summer, you have such a positive outlook! I hope you find a house that is ready to move into now! I'm still praying that you will. There's gotta be a family who needs your house and a ward in Sacramento who needs your family.

mommaquincy said...

I'm praying for you to be together!

bethany said...

I'm actually really sad about your separation. It makes my heart hurt. I hope that you guys get to live together again soon. In the meantime, bring those babies down here for a spell.

Jessica said...

That sand box is awesome, and you let him pee outside? You are like the coolest mom I know. I hope your house sells soon, good luck!

Ty * April said...

Okay Okay, I'll start praying that your house sells already. Just kidding. We already have been. I know how you feel. Ty is gone a lot and I hate it. I can handle the day because that is normal. I hate going to bed by myself.