7/27/10

2nd Week in California

Last week the kids and I went to the Sacramento temple. Min and Mary were so sweet to watch my kids so I could do some initiatories (I won't admit how long it's been since I've been inside the temple). It felt so good to do temple work again. Saturday, we went to the American River and had a picnic and went swimming (Ava and Grant ate a lot of sand as well). The water was really cold. We went to Folsom lake fearing that it would be cold too, but it's was really nice. I was told that the American River comes from the bottom of Folsom lake. Afterward, we drove around Folsom and El Dorado Hills (east of Sac) to check out that area.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

California looks like a lot of fun! Glad you and the Yangs have each other.

mommaquincy said...

Have you taken the boat out yet?