3/12/18

February

 One of Noah's school classmates got baptized last month and Noah gave the baptism talk.  He did a great job. 
 Grant helping with the flag ceremony for a Quilts of Valor presentation.  Adam nominated one of his clients, so he was there getting his quilt.  Such a cool presentation and amazing quilts. 
 Baseball started......end of my life as we know it until June. Good thing they enjoy it and I enjoy it most of the time. 
 Horrible screen shot picture of everyone involved, but such a awesome doctors visit!  Grant gets strep a few times a year, so I decided to order my own strep tests and just test him at home.  If it's positive I know I need a Rx, so I usually just call grandpa Mel, but sometimes I can't reach him.  Anyway, i used one of those apps where you can 'see' a doctor over your phone.  It was great.  She looked down his throat thru my phone and I showed her the test results of the strep test and she called in our Rx.  5 minute appointment and I didn't have to leave the house.  Sometimes technology is amazing. 
 These kids have the best life.  What's better than a day of sledding with friends, hot cup of noodles, hot chocolate and treats? 


 Went with Noah to his Mars simulation field trip.  The kids got to do a flight simulation to Mars and it was so cool.  Noah was the data guy and was responsible for all the emails that came in from the Mars shuttle.  


 Our Valentines cards




 Hiking with some friends with ice cream at the end. 
 The kids have been creating in the kitchen more and learning to cook by themselves.  
 Grant had his first Blue and Gold pack meeting and made these cupcakes (theme was magic) all by himself. They were really good. 
We took all our Legos to the cabin, so when I bought a big tub of them from a ward member, the kids said it was the best day ever.  Noah told me it was way better than getting a Xbox. :)  YES!!!  It took me 3 hours to clean them, but it's been hours of fun (and a few fights) so it's well worth it (minus the fighting).  

1 comment:

Mary said...

Is Noah's school friend who was baptized a convert? Or just in another ward? Lionel's getting baptized with a friend General Conference weekend and he asked Charlotte to give a talk. Maybe she can cheat and use Noah's notes.