1/28/22

May

 I kind of gave up on this blog, but I'm working on my yearly scrapbook and realize how often I reference this, because obviously I forget things.  I'm going to try and catch up on this. Noah's first surgery. His ulna and radius were too misplaced to fix manually, so he had to get pins in it.

All done. Two pins placed and arm set. Surgery was super fast, but pre-op and post-op took a few hours.

                                                                Grant's baseball pictures.

Grant had such a fun team this year.  His coaches were awesome and they won most of their games. He learned some valuable lessons about being coachable and being a team player. He's a good little baseball player.

Our last coop event of the year.  This coop group has been a lot of fun.  Took the kids quite awhile to warm up to each other, but not they are friends.
Ava and I went to Utah to help my mom after her surgery.  Ava loved getting all the attention and playing with grandparents and cousins.  Georgia, and her parents, fed us a great dinner for Mother's Day.
                                                    Always spoiled when we're at grandmas.



                                                                Color fight for coop.
            Grant finished his first round of Invisalign, so he got to stock up at the candy center.
                    The boys and their mini cabin.  They finished painting it and also added a loft.


            McCloud bridge.  The water is VERY low, so this is where we put in to raft down the 'lake'.

         I love my trail cameras!  I can't wait to check them each time to see what's lurking nearby.

No comments: