10/4/10

Last post for awhile

9 Years
Adam and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last week. Look what we have to show for those 9 years - 3 amazing kids and a fantastic marriage. I couldn't ask for anything else. I am so blessed!! Speaking of a great hubby......Adam got a promotion. He came out here and showed them what he is capable of. He has been the highest performer since he got here (not just for his branch either, best in the western region). What a stud! We are so proud of him.
We are moving.....{AGAIN} We bought this house and will be calling it home for awhile. Our boxes are all put away and everything in it's place, just in time to pack it up and move it again. At least it's just across town. The new house is about 10 minutes from where we are currently renting. I hate that it's ALL garage, but I'm learning that California houses aren't very beautiful (unless you spend millions). I'm getting accustomed to the houses here and this house is growing on me. It was built in 1974 so it has some updating to do, unless I learn to like peach walls. That's right, PEACH! I'm excited to start painting and decorating - my favorite!! Things are going to be a little busy for the next few weeks, so this might be my last post for awhile. If you really miss us, come visit in person.......you can have your own room!!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Adam didn't brag about being the best in the west last weekend. You need to tell us these things so we can be proud (we count any family member's success as our own)! And CONGRATS on 9 years. You guys have done SO MUCH over the course of your marriage. I love retrospective occasions like anniversaries. You can look back and be happy for all the blessings. Thanks for marrying into our family, Sum. You're a blessing to more than Adam!

mommaquincy said...

What a great family! Congrats Adam! And I hope you are enjoying the house. The yard looks great!

Erika Ellis said...

I love a boat ride, I want to do the ride in the bay! Looking forward to before and after pictures of the house. I love seeing all your decorating ideas.

The Lemmon's said...

Congrats on so much... anniversary, promotion, new house, great life, etc! So happy for all your successes!! Please post pictures of the rest of the house since it's not likely we'll come by too often. Our walls are peach, remember, and it does start to grow on you. It's easier to learn to like them than to repaint them. Glad you are finding such fun things to enjoy in this new area of yours!

bethany said...

Yes, thanks for marrying into the fam. We love you more than most of our blood sibling. I can't wait to see the house.... if you move in this weekend take some pics and post them. Granted, you may not have a spare minute. Buy try.

Unknown said...

Hearing your family accomplishments makes me almost want to break out of my laziness. Considering Adam and I came from the same blundered background, I've not excuse - right?

So this is the house that I'm supposed to find a way to set up all your computer nonsense in?

Find an engineering company in Sacramento - I'll fake like I'm interested and fly out on their tab.

Heidi said...

That's a way cute house I think. Congrats on the promotion as well.